Thursday, December 6, 2012

sorry for bringing this into existence

so i had braces when i was younger and when you get braces they give you a retainer so your teeth don't move around and i was bad and never wore mine. so my teeth moved a lot, so much that the original retainer they gave me doesn't fit anymore and they had to make me a new "in between" one. they told me i'm supposed to wear it 24/7 to get my teeth to move enough to fit into the original one, but that means having to wear it around people which i'm really self conscious about because i can't talk when i wear it. so i made myself a little poster to keep in my cube at work:


spent way too much time on it

one of my favorite aesthetics right now is "bad photoshop"

1 comment:

  1. OMG i'm so glad you're really updating this every day. I love your style/art/aesthetic. It totally isn't what mine is, so it love it even more.

    ReplyDelete